How to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Your Face?
• Applying juice and pulp of citrus fruits is a classic natural cure for getting rid of dark spots on face. Basically, citrus juices such as lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, tomato juice, red currant juice , etc. aid in skin lightening by bleaching it.
Here’s a video suggesting how to lighten dark spots naturally with lemon.
If you are concerned about these solutions being too strong for delicate skin on face, you can dilute them. For instance, you can mix plain water, rosewater, or honey in lemon juice , apply it on face and then, wash it off after 15 minutes. Lemon, however, is may not be suitable for sensitive skin .
• Combination of four teaspoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice serves as an effective solution for reducing dark spots on face .
• Prepare a mixture by adding sour milk, cream and honey . Daily apply this remedy on your face for aboutten minutes to remove dark spots naturally.
• Another popular way to get rid of dark spots on face is toapply a combination of one tablespoon of onion juice and two tablespoons of honey for about 15 minutes. You can add some vinegar in the solution, in case you have oily skin .
• Applying horseradish juice mixed with warm milk can help reduce dark spots on skin .
• Massaging the area with vitamin E oil is also useful in eliminating acne scars and brown spots on face. Similarly,you can apply honey , too. Besides, raw potato juice is considered valuable in fading dark spots.
• Mix some rose water in sandalwood powder to make a paste and apply this paste on your face and neck to eliminate dark spots or agespots on skin .
• Prepare an exfoliating face mask by mixing four tablespoons of milk and one tablespoon of honey in 30 grams of oatmeal. Apply it on face and neck for ten minutes and then rinse it off.
• Application of 4% hydroquinone gel is considered beneficial in curingthis problem. You also need touse it with a sunscreen. However, as hydroquinone can cause certain side effects,make sure you consult with your dermatologist about this treatmen